I love trying new conditioners to see if they better reduce frizz than my usual conditioners do. Lately, I’ve been using the Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner. Keep on reading to see how I liked it!
This conditioner is the second time I’ve tried a Shea Moisture conditioner and I like it a lot better than their Curl and Shine conditioner, which couldn’t keep my curls frizz-free for a whole day. Their moisture-rich Shea Butter conditioner kept frizz away from my curls a whole day, which is why I’ll definitely use it again.
Results after using «Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner»:
What I liked:
- I love how this rich conditioner gives my curls great additional shine
- My ends look really healthy
What I didn’t like:
- My curls are a bit frizzier at the top than usual
- It’s a rich conditioner, which also causes my curls to hang down more than with a lighter conditioner
I’ve used the following products to style my curls:
- Shampoo: Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Gentle Cleansing Shampoo(get it here)
- Detangler: Kinky Curly Knot Today (get it here)
- Conditioner: Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner (get it here)
- Deep Conditioner: Curly Junkie Curl Rehab (get it here)
- Styler: Kinky Curly Curling Custard (get it here)