When I got my haircut by Fabienne, she used the Mixed Chicks leave-in conditioner as a styler (yes, this is a styler even though its name says it’s a leave-in conditioner). I must say I was completely amazed by its results because I didn’t expect this styler to work so well in my curls!
Ever since I first tried it, I kept using this styler almost every time I washed my curls to achieve nice frizz-free clumps – I am glad I gave this product a try!
This is why I like the Mixed Chicks leave-in conditioner so much:
- It’s a light styler and thus doesn’t weigh my curls down
- However, it still keeps my curls frizz-free and within clumps
- It dries hard (this means it help prevent frizz), but leaves me with super-soft curls after scrunching out the crunch
- Additionally to styling my curls, it also seems to moisturize them
- There is no need to worry about adding too much product (of course that’s possible), because it’s an easy to apply product: it also works with a little less or a little more of it (unlike the Kinky Curly Curling Custard)
All in all, I think this product is really worth giving a try!
EDIT: Please note that there are silicones in this products, I haven’t noticed when I first wrote this post! Lately, I have noticed that my curls can deal with a small amount of silicones which is why I will continue to use it, but probably not as often as I thought I would (I don’t want to overdo it with the silicones!).