The following 10 tips for curly hair are my absolute favorites ones which I also apply on my curls on a daily basis. By clicking on the texts below you’ll be directed to the detailed post about each tip.
1. Only brush your curls when they’re soaking wet and covered with conditioner
2. Finger-comb your curls
3. Use a diffusor to dry your curls
4. Use neither harsh shampoos nor silicones
Wash your curls with a sulfate- and silicone-free shampoo. If you decide to follow the Curly Girl Method be sure to neither use sulfates nor silicones. Just not using one of the above leaves you with either dried out or producty curls.
5. Curls don’t like terry towels
6. Revitalize your second-day curls
7. Get your curls to clump nicely
8. Scrunch out the crunch for bouncy and shiny curls
9. Clip your curls to get more root volume