I love curly buns in every variation. Today’s how to style a bun is the bun in its simplest version – no braids, no scrunchie just a doughnut to make your bun look bigger!
- 2 thin hair ties
- 1 dougnut (it should be about the same color as your hair)
- several bobby pins
1. Style your hair into a ponytail – use a thin hair tie and make sure not to make your ponytail too tight as you don’t want to destroy your curls
2. Put the “doughnut” around your ponytail and move it all the way up to your scalp
3. Wrap your hair around the doughnut. I like to kind of twist my hair around it and then make sure the doughnut is invisible
4. Put the second hair tied around the doughnut, this will already secure most of your hair around the doughnut
5. To keep your hair in position secure it around the doughnut with as many bobby pins as necessary (I use only about 5-6 bobby pins), tuck in any loose hair strands with bobby pins
And you’re done!
Variation: I showed you a low bun, you can also place your bun up higher by initially placing your ponytail higher. Or maybe you even like your bun more on one side – feel free to try whichever position of the bun fits you the most