Do you wish for more voluminous curls? Do you want to change that your curls hang down lifelessly and flat? If so, this article could be just for you! I'd like to describe how even small changes in the way you cut your curls can affect your curls' volume. (more…)
Recent Posts by Sandra
Trying new products is essential to know which products are the best for your curls. This is why I'm always looking for great new products. One of these products is the Oyin Handmade Hair Dew. Keep on reading to see my results and to read my thoughts on it. (more…)
Hating your curls is easy - either they're too frizzy, too curly, too straight or you might hate your hair simply because it curls. However, I think it's about time you start to embrace your curls and start to love your hair for what it is: curly! There are so many reasons why curly girls rock. (more…)
If you look closely enough at the above picture, you can see that there are some weird looking bumps in my curls. I'm sure you know the problem of trying to pull back curly hair, but ending up with really weird looking bumps and loops. Getting rid of them only takes a few seconds and is super ...
Recent Comments by Sandra
- 19. May 2017 on Using phone cord hair ties in curly hair
- 19. May 2017 on How to blow-dry curly hair using a diffuser
- 19. May 2017 on are your curls highly porous because they’re damaged?
- 19. May 2017 on how to get voluminous curls when washing them in the evening
- 19. May 2017 on My Curly Hair Journey